They Had to Pull a Beach Towel Out Of The Python

They Had to Pull a Beach Towel Out Of The Python

Veterinarians from the Small Animal Specialist Hospital in Sydney had to deal with a curious case of a python named Monty, who ate a large beach towel. In order to survive, she had to undergo surgery and a towel had to be removed.

If they didn’t, the python would die from man-made fibers that wouldn’t decompose in the body. The python would starve there because it would not have room for the usual diet. Thanks to the doctors, the operation was successful and the python can continue to live happily.


You Might Like These